PARTNER IN THE FORT WORTH OFFICE
Law School: Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2004.
Undergraduate: Indiana University Bloomington, B.S. in Political Science, 2001.
Areas of Practice: Corporate Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Complex Insurance Fraud, Examination Under Oath (EUO), FEMA, Insurance Defense, Products Liability, Personal Injury, and Trucking and Transportation.
Mr. Laue brings over a decade’s worth of civil litigation experience to the firm. Mr. Laue’s has focused his practice of law in corporate and commercial litigation, complex insurance fraud, emergency and disaster management, personal injury, products liability and probate. Mr. Laue has additional experience as a county prosecutor in the state of Indiana.
Licensed to Practice in: Indiana since 2004 and Texas since 2007.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, since 2011.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, since 2011.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, since 2015.
- The Bassett Firm, Associate Attorney.
- Laue Law Firm, Managing Attorney.
- The Law Office of Todd E. Tkach, P.C., Associate Attorney.
- Norcross & Associates, Practicing Attorney.