Law School: Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2006.
Undergraduate: Rhodes College, B.A. in Political Science, 2000.
Areas of Practice: RICO, MCIU Investigation, Insurance Fraud, Trucking, General Liability, Bad Faith Litigation, Business Litigation and Contracts, Qui Tam, Product Liability, and Construction Defects.
Mr. Robertson has over 10 years of experience representing insurance companies and insureds as an attorney. He has represented numerous corporations, insurance companies, and small businesses in Texas and Georgia state and federal courts on small matters and high-exposure, seven-figure claims. He has also successfully negotiated and settled many insurance fraud cases, and obtained several summary judgments for breach of contract and premises liability cases.
Licensed to Practice in: Georgia since 2006 and Texas since 2008.
- Supreme Court of Georgia, since 2006.
- Supreme Court of Texas, since 2008.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, since 2010.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas since 2010.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, since 2010.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, since 2015.
- The Bassett Firm, Attorney.
- The Law Office of David Hungeling, Attorney.
- Drew Eckl & Farnham, Attorney.
J. Andrew Robertson is a frequent presenter to professional organizations, insurance companies, and businesses on topics such as effective defense strategies, medical fraud syndicates, coverage, EUOs, and bad faith issues.
- Georgia "Rising Star" Lawyer, 2010.
- Texas "Rising Star" Lawyer, 2011.
- Texas "Rising Star" Lawyer, 2012.
- Texas "Rising Star" Lawyer, 2013.
- Texas "Rising Star" Lawyer, 2014.
- Texas "Rising Star" Lawyer, 2015.
- Texas "Rising Star" Lawyer, 2016.
- Nominated for Texas Monthly's Young Super Lawyers.
- Nominated for IASIU's Outstanding Service Award, 2016.
- Science and Technology Fellowship, Full Scholarship, Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
- Torts I, Witkin Award for Excellence, 2003.
- Thomas Jefferson Law Review, Editor-in-Chief, 2004 to 2006.