ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY IN THE FORT WORTH OFFICE
Law School: Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., 2016.
Undergraduate: Abilene Christian University, B.S. in Sociology with Criminal Justice emphasis, 2012.
Areas of Practice: Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Law, Business Law, Consumer Law, Personal Injury, Examination Under Oath (EUO), Insurance Defense, Intellectual Property, Family Law, and Civil Litigation.
Licensed to Practice in: Texas, since 2016.
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU)
- Dean’s Honorable Mention, Abilene Christian University.
- International Sociology Honor Society, Alpha Kappa Delta, Abilene Christian University.
- Army Reserve Components Achievement Medal, United States Army Reserves.
- Meritorious and Outstanding Performance of Duty, United States Army Reserves.
- Physical Fitness Excellence Award, United States Army Reserves.
- United States Army Reserves.
- Sergeant, April 2010 to Current.