Law School: California Western School of Law, J.D., 2007.
Undergraduate: University of San Diego, B.A. in Biochemistry, 2001.
Areas of Practice: Insurance Defense Litigation, Complex Insurance Coverage, SIU Investigation, Products Liability Defense, Wrongful Death, Trademark and Copyright Prosecution, Insurance Code §1871.7 Prosecution, Qui Tam Actions, Complex Fraud, Insurance Appraisal, Bad Faith Defense, and Examinations Under Oath (EUOs).
Meyers has more than 11 years of experience representing insurance companies as an attorney. He specializes in bad faith defense and litigation breach of contract cases on behalf of his insurance carrier clients. He excels at investigating complex coverage cases, including examinations under oath and dec relief actions. Meyers also leads the firms’ intellectual property practice.
Licensed to Practice in: California since 2007; U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, since 2007.
- In Silico Toxicology: Integration Into Current FDA Policies and Procedures, Biotechnology Law Report, 25 Biotechnology L. Rep. 371.
- The Insurer Advisor, Quarterly newsletter.
- Higgs Fletcher & Mack, Intellectual Property Group.
- Doan Levinson Liljegren.
- The Scripps Research Institute, Center for Mass Spectrometry, Biochemist - Research TIII.
- Mass Consortium Corp, Director of Education.
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association - Insurance/Bad Faith Law Section, Member at Large
- International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU)
- Southern California Chapter of IASIU
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
Meyers is a frequent presenter to trade organizations, professional organizations, business and insurance companies on topics involving effective use of examinations under oath, fraud coverage, liability defense, and bad faith issues.