Associate Attorney in the Fort Worth Office
Michael has more than 15 years of litigation experience in the District Courts, and County Courts at Law. He has worked as a Managing Attorney for the State of Texas as an Assistant Attorney General and represented the state in enforcement of the state’s interest in civil cases. Michael has negotiated, mediated, and litigated a wide array of cases in the client’s best interests.
Law School: Texas A&M University School of Law, 2002.
Undergraduate: Texas State University, B.A., Philosophy, 1999.
Areas of Practice: Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Business Organization and Governance, In House Counsel, Family Law, Criminal Law, Immigration, Bankruptcy.
Licensed to Practice in: Texas, since 2003; Supreme Court of Texas, since 2003; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, since 2005.
- The Law Offices of Stephanie A. Foster, P.C., Attorney.
- The Attorney General of Texas, Managing Attorney.
- Munoz Legal Group, P.C., Managing Attorney.
- Top Attorney, 2017.
- Assistant Attorney General of the Year, 2014.
- Attorney General Manager Rising Star, 2013.