senior Attorney in the Fort Worth Office
Law School: South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2011.
Undergraduate: Baylor University, B.A. in Economics, 2009.
Areas of Practice: Messina has represented clients in civil lawsuits across Texas. His practice areas include business litigation, trucking and transportation litigation, premises liability, personal injury, bad faith insurance practices, insurance defense, subrogation, employment, and municipal law.
Licensed to Practice in: Messina is admitted to practice in all Texas State Courts since 2011.
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU)
- Phi Delta Phi International Fraternity.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Dean’s Honors List, Baylor University.
- Order of Omega Honors Fraternity.
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars.