Richard R. Reed, Jr.
Mr. Reed is a seasoned civil litigation attorney with extensive first chair trial experience involving representation of insurance and financial institutions. Mr. Reed combines his years of litigation, transactional, and regulatory experience to provide Parker, LLP’s clients with outstanding legal services. In addition to his courtroom experience, Mr. Reed has testified before the Arizona House and Senate Banking and Insurance Committees regarding co-authored and enacted Arizona laws.
Law School: Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, 2009
Undergraduate: Abilene Christian University, B.S., Political Science & History, 2006
Areas of Practice: General liability defense, bad faith defense, catastrophic injury defense, insurance fraud, premises liability defense, construction defect defense, professional negligence defense, commercial litigation, regulatory defense, compliance, and appellate matters.
Bar Admissions: Arizona, 2010
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, District of Arizona. Arizona Supreme Court.
- BHFC Financial Services, Inc., General Counsel
- Lippman & Reed, Partner
- Guglielmo & Associates, PLLC, Director of Litigation & Compliance
- 2012 Co-author of Arizona House Bill 2664, enacting A.R.S. §§ 44-7801-7806
- 2011 Co-author of Arizona House Bill 2412, amending A.R.S. § 12-548.
- Pinal County Superior Court, Judicial Law Clerk
- State Bar of Arizona
- American Bar Association
- Make-A-Wish Arizona, Wishmakers Council Member