Senior attorney in the Fort Worth office
Law School: St. Mary’s University School of Law, top fifteen percent (15%), 2001.
Undergraduate: Baylor University, B.A., Political Science, 1996.
Areas of practice: Major Insurance Fraud, Insurance Defense, Insurance Coverage, General Fraud Investigations, Examinations Under Oath, Government Law, and Wills and Probate.
Licensed to practice in: Texas, since 2001; United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, since 2008; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, since 2005; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, since 2011.
- Texas EUO, Owner and General Manager.
- City of Mansfield, Assistant City Attorney and Chief Prosecutor.
- Taylor, Olson, Adkins, Sralla & Elam, LLP, Associate Attorney.
- Adams, Lynch & Loftin, PC, Associate Attorney.
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU)
- North Texas Chapter of the IASIU (NTIASIU)
- Zoning Boards of Adjustments: Traps and Pitfalls for the Unwary, presented at the UT Land Use Conference, March 2014.
- Zoning Boards of Adjustment: Pitfalls to Avoid, presented at the Texas City Attorneys Association Summer Conference, June 2011.
- What Have I Gotten Myself Into?, presented at a joint meeting of the City Councils of Joshua, Cleburne and Burleson, January 2011.
- Gas Pipeline Litigation: The New Frontier, presented at the Texas Wesleyan School of Law Energy Symposium, April 2010.
- Zoning Litigation, presented to the Midwest Texas Planning Association, September 2009.
- Recent Federal Cases of Interest to Cities, presented to the Texas City Attorneys Association, June 2008.