Media & Speaking
Several Parker, LLP Attorneys at Law attorneys have contributed to books as well as academic and business journals. If you are a media professional interested in learning more about a particular area of law or are researching current trends in the insurance fraud industry, we welcome the opportunity to answer your questions.
A selection of publications by our attorneys includes:
Article: “Alternatives to Litigation,” Champlain Business Journal, 1997, A. Ochi
Columns: Multiple “Ask the Expert” Columns, Burlington Free Press Business Section. Topics include various employment cases, A. Ochi
Michael Parker and other firm attorneys have given well over 100 lectures to professional organizations, insurance companies, and businesses across the country in areas such as effective defense strategies, medical fraud syndicates, coverage, EUOS, and bad faith issues. Our attorneys at Parker, LLP Attorneys at Law, LLP are available to speak and present at any type of engagement, from national conferences to workshops and in-house company trainings.
Our presentations, which are able to be certified for CE and CLE credit, include the following titles:
- Everything You Need to Know About EUOs
- Floods of Fraud – Identifying & Prosecuting Disaster Relief Fraud
- Advanced Disaster Relief Fraud
- Hail Damage Claims in Texas – The Hailstorm Law
- HIPAA Ethics in the Age of the Internet
- Trial Strategies When Arson is Suspected
- Can I Get A Witness!?: What Happens When You’re Called as a Witness in Court
- Pursuing Subrogation Against Ride-Sharing Entities
- Trends in Soft Tissue Injury – Medical Fraud
- Pain Management: Injections
- Phantom Vehicle Fraud Schemes
- Escaping the Pill Mill
These courses are able to be presented in person or via webinar to your organization or company. Please contact us to learn more, and to discuss additional topics.